The 2016 in.sight User Conference // Expo will be hosted in sunny Music City Nashville, Tennessee September 25th-28th where you’ll enjoy true Southern Hospitality at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center with other innovative thinkers to learn about new technology, network, and discuss hot topics in the transportation industry. Not convinced yet? Here are more reasons to attend this year’s User Conference:
1. New Partner, Same Conference You Know and Love -This year PeopleNet is excited to join forces with TMW Systems to bring our customers the in.sight User Conference // Expo. This means more sessions, more content, more attendees to network with, and new technology to explore. It will be everything you enjoyed at past conferences, plus much more.
2. More Sessions than Ever – With over 350 breakout sessions to choose from covering a wide variety of topics, you will have more options than ever to absorb content at this year’s conference. With individual sessions hosted by PeopleNet and TMW, as well as collaborative ones to highlight how the two companies work together, there will definitely be information to improve your business. Learn how to leverage existing technology and explore new options to improve your fleet, maximize ROI, and get the most from your data. See the full agenda here.
3. Network with your Peers – This year’s User Conference will host thousands of PeopleNet and TMW customers, employees, and partners all in one place, allowing you to network with, and learn from a vast landscape of expertise. On the agenda in 2016 are Peer2Peer Roundtables – guided networking sessions designed to facilitate attendees’ sharing of ideas and establishing new professional relationships with like-minded system users.
4. Attend Industry Sessions – On top of all the great PeopleNet and TMW Systems-specific content, we’ll also have multiple educational sessions hosted by outside industry experts on a variety of topics ranging from promoting a safety culture at your company, to regulatory updates in the logistics industry, to fleet maintenance, to women in trucking. These speakers come from the best organizations and companies in the business – so you won’t want to miss out.
5. Ask Your Questions – The in.sight Lab, stationed in the exhibit hall, is designed with you, the user in mind. Work with our technical support experts to ask your questions, troubleshoot your account, and participate in a hands-on learning experience utilizing one-on-one time with those who know the system best.
6. Learn About the Newest Products – In this fast-paced industry, it’s important to know about and keep your fleets equipped with cutting-edge technology. See what PeopleNet has been up to, view new solutions TMW Systems has to offer, and cruise our exhibit hall where we have over 70 exhibitors ready to discuss new and innovative solutions for your business needs. Give your fleet an edge by learning about the future of transportation and business intelligence, and how you can utilize these solutions to increase efficiency, safety, and bottom-line reporting.
7. Keep Up-to-Date on Regulatory Updates – Hear about the hot topics floating around Capitol Hill and how they will impact your company. The ELD Mandate reached a final ruling this past December, and PeopleNet is here to help you simplify this complicated legislation. Our expert staff will be on hand to answer your questions, and you’ll gather information about how this will affect your fleet and how you can remain compliant with the coming milestones. Learn more about the ELD Mandate and key dates here.
8. Plenty of Fun. Celebrate Nashville from the comfort of the Gaylord Opryland! Attendees will enjoy Music Fest, highlighting Nashville’s country/rock roots along with food, yard games, Monday Night Football, and beer. The next night, we’ll have delicious food and entertainment at our Customer Appreciation Dinner, followed by a “pub crawl” within the Gaylord Opryland’s “The District” bars – each featuring their own distinct music and atmosphere.
Need more reasons, or still have questions? Visit our in.sight User Conference // Expo website, with plenty of information on the event, session descriptions, FAQs, and more. Don’t miss this brand new joint event. Register for this year’s new and improved in.sight User Conference // Expo now!