PeopleNet gives you integration options designed to make integration seamless. No matter what transportation management software system you're running, our open architecture lessens the integration load. With over 60 pre-established back-office integrations to date, PeopleNet can meet your needs for data integration.
If a pre-established interface is not currently in place, PeopleNet offers several options including PeopleNet Link™.
PeopleNet Link is a link between your back office and the PeopleNet Open Interface. PeopleNet Link resides on your company's network, either outside of or behind a firewall. Basic integration of PeopleNet Link—including in/outbound messages and location history—can be completed in under a week. Configuration is simple. Once PeopleNet Link is attached to your network, it can be configured and begin pushing data to your transportation management software system in less than an hour. Additional, customized reports are also available through PeopleNet Link, which can allow for comparison of planned trip information vs. actual. If you have proprietary or modified software, PeopleNet Link is the integration solution for you.
- Frees up your IT team, eliminating the need to write custom API for XML programming
- Saves time with easy installation in less than an hour (typically 30 minutes)
- Simplifies integration to user-supported back office systems
- Provides a quick connection to PeopleNet applications and features, including: Automatic Vehicle Location, Messaging, Group Management, Vehicle Management, eDriver Logs®, Alarms, and Automated Workflow
- Automatically runs reports
- Is compatible with most SQL compliant databases and supported by PeopleNet after installation